Monday, August 30, 2010

First Week of School


I am delighted to have you in my classroom! The first week of school was extremely fun and successful. The class enjoyed several "getting to know you" activities and worked hard to establish our daily routine.
**Just a few reminders:
  • Don't forget to bring in your signed school paper work for $5 in Manatee Bucks
  • Make sure you're getting your planner signed EVERY night
  • Bring in your supplies if you haven't already
  • Scholastic book order forms went home on Friday...the deadline for orders is Sept. 24th

I'm looking forward to another fantastic week!

22 Comments:

Jesus said...

you are the best teacher love jesus

Reagan said...

you are the best teacher

by Sonny said...

i rellythinkthat

Sophie said...

i realy like your class i love lerning with you from SOPHIA

Tyler said...

I LIKE YOUR CLASS FROME TYLER

Adrienne said...

you are the best teacher evre

Melvin said...

you are a grat techer

Katie said...

Hi i like your shert and skert

David said...

I Love are new class room and all my frandis and even my theaceher

Alex said...

yo yo yo you a cool teacher dudeet!!! i hope we have a good school year! :D by alex

Carlee said...

hey missfisheryou cool teacherbycarlee

Michael said...

your the boom by michael s.

Julianna said...

hi miss fisher from julianna.
learning is fun.

Sole' said...

I like what you write miss fisher i like doing your work and youare a nice techer and i like you t
techering me i have fun have you
bessssssssssssssssssst techerrrrrr everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tre said...

miss fisher is the best teacher in the world. your student tre floyd this is my first time typing a coment.

Will W. said...

you are the best best teacher will.w

Anthony said...

hi missfisher you are my favorite teacher so far.thack you for the coment missfisher to the class that is nice fromAnthony

Miss Fisher said...

I am so excited to have a wonderful class!

Katie said...

Your the best teacher in the world!

juli said...

It's me Julianna. You are the best fun teacher.

tyler said...

I LIKE THE BLOG It IS AWESOME :D :) :) :) :D FROM TYLER YO YO YO

s said...

hey miss fisher when you going to change the blog